Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Postcard













Yesterday I made this little collage of some of my work from this year for my pre-holiday sale invitation. Cards are printed and ready to be cut, addressed, and stamped. I think I've made everything that I wanted to make for this sale, but I'm making more for my December obligations. I'm excited that my friend Uele is joining me this year. She makes the best granola. And steamed breads, floral honey, tea blends, bath soaks. . . Dark star, the chocolate granola, is irresistible.

Today I'm glazing (I finished my trimming before 9- I love our 7:15 am school start some days), mixing glazes for my class to glaze their icons and crosses, and I just paid to reserve a spot in a 3-day class this summer with Diana Fayt. Early Merry Christmas (and tax-deductible!) to me!

2 comments:

vicki hartman said...

That workshop sounds great! I would love to watch DF decorate those pots. Way to go, on all the making, too. Hope your sales are successful!

The WoodLand School said...

I love the postcard ... it does a great job of showing off your work! Wish I could come to the sale :-)