Thursday, November 12, 2009

pomegranates


poms
Originally uploaded by Bridgman Pottery
I am really really happy with how all the pomegranates turned out. I love love love them. The fruit and my representation of them. The red still isn't perfect but I'm ok with that. The entire kiln load was a happy one (with the exception of a piece or two that needs a little more love). I glazed more yesterday and am ready to clean up those pieces, reload, and fire that bad boy.

It's Thursday already. Where has the week gone?

4 comments:

caroline said...

Oh, I love them! When will they be up in the shop?

laeroport said...

Those are amazing. And I know the feeling. This week is really flying.

The WoodLand School said...

Ooooooh! These are just wonderful!

lynseym said...

hoping to snag one at the open house!