Tuesday, June 3, 2008

wren top


wren top
Originally uploaded by Bridgman Pottery
this little guy is one of my favorite pieces from my last kiln load. I sold it at the farmer's market with more than a twinge of regret. I have serious bird love. And OH! The dove came back yesterday! My friend Virginia and her two girls were hanging out in the back yard with us when little boy spotted it and called us over. It refused to come down from the high tree tops (with three screaming preschoolers, I can't blame him), but sat there watching us for half an hour or so.

I've gotten a mother's helper this week so I can get myself in gear to finish work for my sale on the 13th and 14th. Sunday morning a friend and customer came over to get some things for her sister- a teapot and some matching cups were the plan. She left with most of my Delta Zen pieces- I have mugs and a few platters left, so that's what I'm making this week- those and more berry bowls! Thanks, Melissa and Jennifer, for mentioning the berry bowl!

So, blog break is over- off to spend quality time with my wheel.

No comments: