Sunday, June 15, 2008

pottery sale


tiny vases
Originally uploaded by Bridgman Pottery
It's over, I'm exhausted, we still need to put the furniture back. This week I'll start adding the pieces that didn't sell (there are quite a few!) to my etsy shop. It went pretty well, especially given the cost of gas, the heat and humidity, and how busy everyone is. I was pleased with the turnout, pleased with my sales, and pleased to meet some new friends who read this blog and from Ravelry.
Tomorrow I'll start taking pictures, finish the berry bowls that still need to be glazed, do some shipping, take little boy to swimming lessons, and maybe fit in some sewing time. I need more of these tops, 'cause 70% humidity is here for the summer, and tee shirts are no longer an option.

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

heather smith jones said...

i look forward to seeing what you add to your shop!
that humidity is tiring don't you think? my family lives in S.C. and it's pretty humid there too.