Friday, March 13, 2009

Memphis Farmers Market


I just got my dates for the Memphis Farmers Market!* I'm so excited about the market this year- ready to see so many friends and acquaintances that I only see at the market. I'll be there, bells on, five times this season:

April 25
May 9 (mother's day weekend!)
May 23
June 6
June 20


If you're a Memphis or mid-south reader, I hope I'll see you there! During market season I do 70% of my grocery shopping at the market, the only things I buy at the grocery store are milk and flour- the market has it all- produce, flowers, fruit, eggs, beautiful hormone-free meats and cheeses, granola, honey, bread and desserts, pecans, and craft goods made from talented regional artisans. I'm so excited to be a part of MFM for fourth year! See you there- opening day is April 18, 7am-1pm!

*MFM logo courtesy of the MFM facebook page here

No comments: