Thursday, March 13, 2008

old work for cheap


In the next few days I'm going to be putting some of my old work up on etsy. It's going to be cheap, because I am tired of looking at it, in its sad dusty pile, over in the corner of my studio. There's nothing wrong with any of it, but it is no longer a reflection of my style- a little rustic for my current tastes. There may be 6 pieces in a variety of colors, all functional, all leafy, all from 2001-2005. I stopped doing these right after Katrina because they just didn't make me happy anymore. This piece pictured above won't be included, I have no idea what happened to it, it's just the only photo I have of them, and it's blurry because it was a digital photo of a slide. So after I re-shoot the photos and put them up, I'll let ya'll know. Their original prices were in the mid 40s- these will be in the low teens to single digits. If they don't sell, off to goodwill they go.

No comments: