Wednesday, February 6, 2013

do small things


On Monday I put 10 of these cups into my shop and they left in a flash.  Thank you, thank you.  On Friday, I'll have another 20 or so available at my Bridgman Pottery Teeny Tiny Valentine Sale.  719 Dickinson St, in Midtown Memphis, between 5:30 and 8.  A few vases, a few other cups, a few sweet little trays.  Not all my work, just a small selection of small gifts for your love (or to show some self-love).

If you didn't get the cups you wanted when they were in the shop, I'll be listing them again in batches of 10 this weekend and will make them through the end of February.  I think I'll be bringing them back next February.  They're sweet and they make me happy.

Happy mid-week, friends!

1 comment:

prince said...

By applying these tips, you will be well en route to halting this unfortunate propensity and carrying on with a more beneficial life.

satta king
play bazaar