Friday, February 13, 2009

well.


tulips
Originally uploaded by Bridgman Pottery
there is still quite a lot going on here, but we're getting back to normal. I'm going to go upstairs for a while this afternoon to work on more berry bowls and honeypots- thanks, everyone, for your enthusiasm about these two Items. I'm about out of all of the ones I finished the first of the month- I think I have three honeypots left in the shop, plus a few more in the wings that need to be reglazed.

Aren't these tulips lovely? A dear friend left a basket of them on my doorstep last weekend and they have been a constant source of cheer during the past difficult week. I love how the pink streaks are only visible when you really nose down into the blossoms. From far away, they seem to be pure white. I like little surprises like that.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend and a happy valentine's day!

2 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

Time, it just takes time. Have a good weekend Melissa.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I just read what happened. We will be thinking good thoughts for you.