Friday, January 2, 2009

new new new


ladybug detail
Originally uploaded by Bridgman Pottery
hello. I don't really have much to say, and I don't have any new photos because I seem to have misplaced my camera since Tuesday, but I wanted to pop in and say hello! Happy 2009! This has been the best holiday season I've had in a long time- full of nice gatherings with family and friends. I skipped several things that I didn't feel up to and enjoyed some quiet time with my boys and by myself.

Next week promises to bring a couple of months of busy again, but I'm planning and making and clearing spaces for new things and ideas.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

Happy New Year!

helmetnona said...

Hope the camera turns up.
Glad you had nice holidays. I'm in NOLA now for 10 days. It's nice to have a break from 'dad duty.'