Sunday, April 14, 2013

first batch


My first spring batch of berry bowls will go up in my shop at 9am CST tomorrow, Monday April 15.  I'll have another batch up in May.  I'm planning to do a listing of these once a month, no reserves, so that I don't get completely overwhelmed with making them as I have in years past.

Also, think good thoughts for my family this week.  We're putting our beloved pup Birdy down midweek.  She is 14 and has been steadily declining in health and in what she'll consent to eat since last fall.  I got her when she was 6 weeks old.  I was 24, in graduate school, trying to figure everything out.  She's been a faithful friend to me and my whole family will miss her deeply.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

thinking of you, this week, as you say good bye to your faithful friend.

littlemancat said...

It's so hard to do this last thing for a beloved friend - especially when you have such a long history together.
Best thoughts sent to you,
Mary

Mama Urchin said...

I've been thinking about you and Birdy. Enjoy these last days.

prince said...

play bazaar
play bazaar The charming environment will be a decent interruption from desires,

prince said...

Play bazaar
satta king
Satta King Mukaddar ka gareeb, dil ka ameer tha,
Mil kar bichadna mera naseeb tha,
Chaahkar bhi kuch kar na sake ham,
Ghar jalta raha aur samudra kareeb tha.