Thursday, December 20, 2012

wound down


The last week of my work year, Dec 9-15, was so busy that this week I've done not much more than sit, knit, wrap packages, and breathe.  I have not baked a single holiday treat.  Oh well.

I am so pleased and grateful for my holiday sales.  I had three sets of staff gifts and so many friends (and their husbands!) came to me for gifts.  I'm so grateful.

I'm looking forward to a tiny bit of travel, a lot of knitting, some crane folding, and champagne for the rest of the year.  Keeping the holidays simple, minimal, sincere.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Merry Christmas, Melissa! Have a wonderful week with those you love.
xo,
Sarah

rebecca said...

merry christmas to you, too! how nice that folks knew to come to you for lovely, handmade gifts this season. have a nice, quiet rest of the year and i'll see you in 2013!

Brenda said...

I love the mugs! Such a pretty glaze and the shape is perfect! I hope that you had a nice Christmas. I'm getting the itch to be back in my studio and think that I'm going to love the fact that there are no deadlines for a while!

prince said...

Getting support from loved ones can go far in helping you to stop smoking. It's particularly imperative to advise them that getting over-dependence can cause mind-set swings and fractiousness. On the off chance that individuals near you are comprehension of the circumstance, it will make backsliding that a lot simpler to maintain a strategic distance from. satta king
play bazaar