Monday, July 11, 2011

sale week!


You've seen this image before.  I'm not sure if I got lazy or if I just really like it,  but it's the postcard.  Those are going out today.  I also sent an email version.  If you're local and would like a print or email postcard, send me an email and I'll get one out to you.

Last night I fired my last bisque load.  Today I'm doing a small touch-up glaze firing, then I'll be glazing all day tomorrow, firing tomorrow night, and unloading it on Thursday.  Lots of setting up and spiffing up to do around here to get ready to open the doors for y'all.

I might be back later this week with some sneak peeks.  Like this one.  Have a nice week!  Stay cool- it's scorching hot here in Memphis!

4 comments:

Judy Shreve said...

Have a great sale!

rachel said...

Have a great sale, Melissa! Wish I lived closer so I could come. :)

Daisy said...

Argh. I'd love to come, but I have a birthday party at 6 Fri and another at 11:30 Saturday!

Just found you recently and love your stuff!

Unknown said...

Oh, I *so* wish I could be there. Have a wonderful show.