Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a preview

I just pulled this little bitty pot (it's about 1.5" tall, mouth about as big as a quarter) out of the little kiln.  I made it to test using the honeycomb foundation pieces on thrown work.  I can barely even stand it I love it so much.

I'm in the middle of loading the big kiln with the last glaze load.  Mercy, it is HOT outside.  I'll wait until sunset to begin firing. 

How's your week treating you?  I feel like it is Thursday rather than Wednesday.  But my heavy work is almost finished, and I'll be glad to spend time organizing, setting up, and pricing tomorrow and Friday.

3 comments:

beki said...

oh my goodness, that's wonderful!!

laeroport/lori said...

good lord. the word verification says it all: UNCLE! I do indeed love what you do, my friend. here's to a happy sale!

April said...

I love it too! Adorable!