Friday, October 24, 2008

here's a little hint


a little hint
Originally uploaded by Bridgman Pottery
of what's up my sleeve. I was inspired by another blogger's creative output (but I'm afraid if I link to her you'll guess what this is too easily!) and made a dozen of these the other day. I'll have them bisqued and ready to glaze by Monday, I hope.
It has been such a busy week- full of good and moving and going- I feel a bit behind, but in reality, all I've neglected is my camera, this blog, and my mystery sock. I have Catechesis training all weekend- tonight from 4-8 and Saturday 10-3, so I doubt I'll have time for knitting chart-reading or much pottery, but sunday afternoon I have a date with my kiln.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

Since I know what you're up to I hope you have at least one of those with my name on it!

April said...

They remind me of a fancy needle gauge. I'm sure whatever they are they'll be fabulous!