Friday, August 24, 2012

this week

I heard about a big vegetarian Indian dinner in town and it's all I can think about.  Specifically spicy creamy palak paneer with its cubes of crisped salty cheese.

I spent all day one day drawing these blue zinnias on bowls and little custard-style cups.  I like them a lot. I'm keeping this one, but this morning I put the rest of them in my shop
.
I've been doing a lot more production-style throwing over the past few weeks and realizing, especially after two large orders on top of another mountainous order,  that I can't really do everything in my studio by myself.  So I asked around about getting help and have some really good options.  I'm excited.

After I got my new running shoes, I found my desire to fun fall flat.  I'm still doing my routine, I just don't want to.  This happens EVERY time I buy new shoes.  Oddest thing.  I wait and wait and wait to get the shoes and then the great running deflation occurs.  Strange, no?  Pressing through it.

I think that's all I have to say today.  Have a nice weekend, y'all.

4 comments:

Wylie said...

I need new running shoes desperately! What kind did you buy?

bridgmanpottery said...

they're from saucony. everything else was florescent of pink and purple. not my style!

Mama Urchin said...

That's funny about the shoes. You'd think it would be the opposite. Mine are bright yellow and totally not my style but they're light and feel good so I figure that since I run early in the AM I can just chalk the color up to reflectivity.

prince said...

In the event that you need to stop smoking, quit purchasing cigarettes. It sort of abandons saying that on the off chance that you don't have cigarettes on you, it will be significantly more hard to smoke. Discard any cigarettes that are right now in your ownership and make a settlement with yourself not to purchase any more.
Play bazaar
satta king