Wednesday, July 15, 2009

romanesco


romanesco
Originally uploaded by Bridgman Pottery
for lack of anything else to blog about, I give you very pretty cauliflower. I'm getting my camera back tomorrow, firing the kiln tonight, coping with high heat and humidity. A little travel, a little travel planning.

School starts for us in four weeks. I think that I'll be here very little until then. I want to jam in the last bits of summer with my boy - peach picking, farmers marketing, firefly nights, early morning bike rides/runs. He'll never have another five-year-old summer, it is now. Once school begins, I'll start pottery again with full force. Until I have some new pretty thing to show you, pretty cauliflower.

2 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

Wow, 4 weeks! We have just over 7.

Jessica said...

The beginning of school always sneaks up, doesn't it! That cauliflower is lovely!